- 4 Wheel Alignment
- Checked and found vehicle cranking but has no compression, suspect broken belt, remove engine cover and timing cover and checked inside and found timing belt cracked and broken not turning cams. recommend start with a timing belt.
- Lube_X_Oil_X_Filter_X_ & Vehicle Inspection FLUIDS: Brake_X_Trans_X_Coolant Temp.__-35___ Steering_X_Diff_X_&Lube Doors_X_Washer_X_ CHECKS: Tire Press.__35__Wear_LF_121_ RF _121_ LR _121_ RR_121_ Spare Pressure_60_ Light_X_Horn_X_Wipers_X_Belts_X_Hoses_X_ Shocks_X_Exhaust_X_AirFilter_X_Cabin filter_X_ Battery__10.0__Reset maint. reminder light_X_ **TEST DRIVE AND RECHECK** Oil Level_X_Filter for leaks_X_Sticker_X_ Techs signature_____CS_____________
- Mount, Balance, Stems, and Weights. Test Drive Vehicle. Torque to:__100___ft lbs before ___SR___intl. Tire Pressure: __35__ DOT#___Y9TM NH9U 2519 X4_____________________ Brakes Front_______ Rear______________ Check Front Steering and Suspension: Ball Joints ___7mm__ Tie Rods__6mm___ Left rear upper control arm has a broken bolt, has to be fixed before we can align
- Remove and replace timing belt, test drive now running good
- Remove strut and strut mount, drill out broken bolt, Tap hole, install on car with new upper control arm, test drive
Mark V. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/31/2020